1972 Opel Manta A Project Car

jccmanta

Unforeseen circumstances force the sale of my 1972 tax exempt Opel Manta A project car.

Off the road since 2010, the car is part way through an engine / box conversion  - 2.2L injected engine from an 86 Carlton mated to a Getrag 5 speed manual box replace original 1.9L engine and auto box. Everything required to complete the conversion (including propshaft, MegaSquirt programmable ECU, manual transmission tunnel and Green Filters induction) is supplied with the car.

Bodywork is in good condition. There is a little bit of bubbling around the offside rear wheel arch but foot wells and boot pan are solid (Photos available however I can't seem to include them here - anyone able to help?).

I also have a complete spare set of wheels with unused tyres and various pieces of garage equipment, including Clarke engine crane and stand, which must go.

£2000 ovno for car

Offers for spare wheel set / garage equipment

Car located in Finsbury Park area of London (N4).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm still looking for a nice OMOC home for my beautiful 1972 Manta A as listed earlier in this topic. I have a stack load of photos detailing her immaculate bodywork but still haven't found a way to include them here - if anyone can help with this please step forward!

She needs to go pretty soon due to a change in my circumstances so this is a final attempt to find her the home she deserves before I have to resort to ebay.

I'm looking for £2100 OVNO for the car alone or £2500 with the spare set of wheels (with NEW tyres) and garage equipment (including engine crane and stand!).

Cheers,

Julian (London)

I have a stack load of photos detailing her immaculate bodywork but still haven't found a way to include them here - if anyone can help with this please step forward!

Until the up-dated forum comes onstream you have to host the photos on a website like photobucket then link them to this website, then they will appear in your post,

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still looking for a nice OMOC home for my beautiful 1972 Manta A as listed earlier in this topic. I have a stack load of photos detailing her immaculate bodywork but still haven't found a way to include them here - if anyone can help with this please step forward!

She needs to go pretty soon due to a change in my circumstances so this is a final attempt to find her the home she deserves before I have to resort to ebay.

I'm looking for £2100 OVNO for the car alone or £2500 with the spare set of wheels (with NEW tyres) and garage equipment (including engine crane and stand!).

Cheers,

Julian (London)

If you can email me your Manta pictures I will load them up for you? PM me.

tried contact through here and e-mail but not getting any response, wondering if it's a scam????

Perhaps the Julian has not got everything set up correctly, he dosen't know how to post pictures on this old style forum. just have to wait till he looks in on here again.

I can not see any scam or bennifit to making a false add like this

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion this is NOT a scam, the car is very much real and I am very much trying to sell her - I'm not sure how I would benefit from trying to rip anybody off!!

Johnboy, I sent a couple of emails to your personal email address and received no response but I'll try calling you later on.

I will get the photos up on here shortly.

Kind regards,

Julian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...