Back In The Hunt

kenny dock

Hi folks

Went to ford for a small time there.......anyway ford now sold and looking for a manta (not an early one, had one of those it was great but fancy gte) or a cavalier mk1 or 2.

I'm looking for an original / low mileage car and have a budget of around 6k

keep your eyes peeled for me if you can

Thanks

Kenny dock

Kenny,

This has been on the market for about 4 years at the same price - I know it as I had a mk2 Cavalier Convertible before the TR7 & now you old Manta.

Ok it looks like pimp my ride but was part of the  large Patrick Collection who was  midlands Garage Owner - he had TR8's - BL cars etc all with very mileage.

There is no lower mileage Cav Convertible about - bin the bumpers & take them back to grey - must be willing to take an offer around your budget.

It is a MK 2 pre face lift so has horizontal stripped rear lights & the deep spoiler. Grill is an Vaux Approved extra instead of the egg crate type.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C181161

Thanks Neil, that cavalier is nice, but the roof, not sure. If it was a tin top id be interested.

ps i dont mean to sound picky!

Things like the one i posted im looking for, im gonna chase that car, if i can.

im working on and up to that auction.

kenny dock

• 2 weeks later...

I will have a 1.8 GT, Auto hatch coming up for sale soon. It is original with 94000 on the clock.  Just sorting out a few jobs to tidy it up then Ill get an MOT on it before putting it up for sale.

I'm at the NEC all weekend so come and have a chat if your interested.