Hello From Me!

Philw89

hello to all. My names phil i am 25. New to the forum. I currently have a vauxhall corsa c that I have done some work to.

But don't judge me on that ha.

I am looking for an older car something bit more classy. Iam between minds for an opel manta a or a opel kadett c. I would like a new project to keep me busy on the side.

Iam from the North East area and always like to spot and chat about cars.

Cheers phil

20130420_191308_zps4d004b04.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Phil. whereabouts are you in the north east?

There are a few of us down in Yorkshire that meet up once a month to discuss one of the best looking cars of the 70's and 80's (the Manta of course).

Restoring one will put 10 years on you but when you drive it every minute spent on it will be paid back!

Regards.

• Like 1

Hi Phil , welcome to the club i am sure you will find lots of things here to help you on your way, Or make it a lot harder what your going to buy manta a,b,200i 400 lol

Hello Phil. whereabouts are you in the north east?

There are a few of us down in Yorkshire that meet up once a month to discuss one of the best looking cars of the 70's and 80's (the Manta of course).

Restoring one will put 10 years on you but when you drive it every minute spent on it will be paid back!

Regards.

Iam like the looks of the manta a 3600 but I don't know much about mantas tbh. I am thinking they do look a nicer shape than the kadetts as I would only be having two seats in.

Iam from Darlington. Where abouts in Yorkshire. If I can turn up in my corsa and not get turn away haha love to pop down. Pick your brains for ideas.