Manta B Stainless Steel Radiator Trays

opel2000

I've made many of these in the past.

If there is any interest, please post up here, and I'll price a batch up for interested parties in Mirror Polished Stainless Steel.

Engraved Logo options, "OPEL"   "OPEL 16V"   "MANTA"  "GTE"   "i200"  "400"  "400 TURBO"  etc, etc, colour of engraving to suit but no Metallics I'm afraid.

a pic of what has been done in the past.

3tray_zps42f0224e.jpg

And a pic of the fitted item................

This is where they sit...

radtrayside_zps71d34368.jpg

The rad try sits just beneath the top tank, directing cooling air to the fins/rad core, just like the original cardboard items...

Made out of 1.5mm Mirror polished stainless steel, I will need a few of these to warrant buying an expensive sheet of Stainless steel....

Thanks Clive

OH and if there is any other interest for my items it would be well worth me opening a shop up on the Manta club forum/website,,,,, but would need to be open to non-members too.

Edited by opel2000

Redrobie, fitted pic in post above is for a standard Manta with the standard bonnet catch.

When I first made these these were the best fitting, easiest fitting solution I could come up with that let the bonnet close, and done the job required.

Snowy, many thanks mate, will get back on here with cost asap, Ball park figure is going to be around £55.00

• Like 1

Redrobie, fitted pic in post above is for a standard Manta with the standard bonnet catch.

When I first made these these were the best fitting, easiest fitting solution I could come up with that let the bonnet close, and done the job required.

Snowy, many thanks mate, will get back on here with cost asap, Ball park figure is going to be around £55.00

I'm happy with that price, once you have it confirmed let me know and payment will be on it's way.

Thanks