Blitz Seats

davo

Yeah, you've read it right,I'm selling my blitz seats,2 fronts and rear.

I've thought long and hard about this and I've made my mind up.

If I get home from work early enough I'll put some pictures up this week,if not I'll do it at the weekend.

I'm offering them here for a week or so here before I advertise them else where.

So if you interested let me know.

The cash I raise from the sale is going into my other projects so I'm not giving them away.

Price? Well to stay within the rules of the club I'll say offers over £950

But if your serious make contact.

Cheers

Nothing better than Blitz seats they would look perfect in my Manta if I had one. I would actually seriously think about buying them if I had my Manta because I thought Blitz seats were worth a lot more than £950.00. I originally thought they were worth thousands easily, be interesting to see which lucky Manta owner gets them.

Jack.

Nothing better than Blitz seats they would look perfect in my Manta if I had one. I would actually seriously think about buying them if I had my Manta because I thought Blitz seats were worth a lot more than £950.00. I originally thought they were worth thousands easily, be interesting to see which lucky Manta owner gets them.

Jack.

Jack you could always buy these seats as a starting point for your manta  then build the rest of the car around them piece by piece. :lol: 

Would look ace in my black gte coupe,trouble is i would have to sell the car to buy the seats then i would then be in the same situation as you :huh:  ;) 

• Like 2

Jack you could always buy these seats as a starting point for your manta  then build the rest of the car around them piece by piece. :lol: 

Would look ace in my black gte coupe,trouble is i would have to sell the car to buy the seats then i would then be in the same situation as you :huh:  ;) 

Really, really good idea that and what a way to get into Manta restoration! That would be a project with a difference! :D If you fancy selling your Black Coupe I will buy it off you in installments. ;) Maybe I could get you these Blitz seats as a deposit.

Jack.

• Like 1