Battlesbridge, Essex - Grand Motorbilia Day, 28Th Sept.

smiffy220

I'd like to put on a club stand at this event this year. I go every year and its a great day out. Over 800 cars on display, plus autojumble, motorbikes, commercials, military etc. I need firm commitment please by August 10th as will need to apply and pay for club stand. Cost is £5 each to reserve space. Please add your name below if definite only please.

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by smiffy220

I need to post entry this Weekend. Currently for 4 cars as follows:-

Smiffy - Green SRB Coupe

Dom- White 16v GTE Coupe

Stuart - Black GTE Hatch

Jay - Red GTE Coupe (Mot dependent)

Anyone else i need to know by Sunday please. Cost is £5 each and i don't want to be out of pocket.

Thanks.

Edited by smiffy220

Nice one Jay and Karl, Paul (gt/e Paul) has also confirmed he's coming, so will be six of us at the show, plus one other possible.

Smiffy - Green SRB Coupe

Dom- White 16v GTE Coupe

Stuart - Black GTE Hatch

Jay - Red GTE Coupe

Karl - White 400R Coupe

Paul - Steel Grey GTE Hatch

I will send off the entry on Monday, if everyone's coming to the meet on the 31st, you can give me your fivers then, ok? I'll put up a new thread about that shortly.

Thanks.

Dave

I would love to come to this with my A series if she is finished as it could be my reveille :).

You'd be very welcome, would be great to have an A with us. But I have to get entry in this week, and if I book a 7th vehicle, it'll cost me a fiver if you come or not, so up to you how certain you are you'll be ready?

Cheers,

Dave

I will have to leave it in that case as I don't want to say I will be there just encase I cant.

Ok, I've got a confirmed six car stand, and have six confirmed attendees to date. The organisers have agreed to let me know nearer the time if I can squeeze another one or two cars on, so keep me updated mate as to your progress and keep this event in mind.

You can always book in here for free anyway yourself, so you have an entry anyway whether you attend or not! You only need to send a SAE to them for this, worth doing anyway mate!

http://www.battlesbridge.com/event/Sep/2014/28th_Grand_Motorbilia_Day

Hi dave sorry as I dont frequent this forum very often. But I shall be coming with my hatch. Just be sure not to get the pitch right next to the toilet as we did in 2009. I will prob mention to val if she fancies popping by.

• 1 month later...

All the entry forms arrived yesterday for the show, and we need to be displaying these in our car windows when we go in. Therefore we need to meet up somewhere on route prior to entry so I can give these out. My suggestion is the entry slip road to the Hayes Caravan Park which is on the A132 Burnham Road about half a mile from the Rettendon Turnpike junction of the A130 towards South Woodham Ferrers. This slip road is on the right as you head to SWF opposite the entry road for the Lodge PH, which a couple of you came to for our very first meet I think.

I suggest we meet here for 8.15am, for an 8.30 drive in to the show. I can't stress enough, the roads going into the show get very busy as the gates open at 8am to show cars, and they close at 10.30am. The show opens to the public at 10am, and then it's chaos around there. Much after 9am, and you'll be queueing an hour to get in, and we need to arrange the cars and put the banner up etc. Sorry it's an early start, but the day does go very quickly.

Hope this is ok with everyone. Any problems, I've got everyones mobile number except Jay. Can you PM your mobile Jay?

Oh yes, it's an idea to bring some blue tack or similar to attach your entry form in your window, and a black felt pen to write on the forms with about your car if you want to. Only a suggestion.

Everyone happy with this?

Dave

Edited by smiffy220