Beige A Series Northampton (Met Up With Owner)

Was tipped off by one of my builder mates that a local old boy has a beige manta in his garage, but wasn't 100%.

Roll on a couple of months and the guy now knows about me and my keen internet in all things manta, in particular the A variety.

He walks in on the job I was finishing which backs onto where he lives today!

'Are you the young sparky that wants to see my manta?' I am indeed sir, so after a brief chat I was itching to see it off we went to his garage and couple of pics...

68BEB686-5628-4919-B82E-6A76D94463E8_zps

0C639FC7-7305-4BE2-88AB-EE04FF8EAD48_zps

3806DDC7-5ABA-44DF-BBB0-4705381AF484_zps

D97F0646-35F2-4B1F-B399-7B31F2E9C96C_zps

It's a beaut of a manta S 1600. Not perfect by any stretch but well preserved, Pip has had it for over 35 years. He does go to shows locally and billing 2 years ago, with a bit of work could be mint. He went this year actually but not with the A. I'm sure he said he was a omoc member but u was too excited to remember. He is literally a mile away!

• Like 7

Looks very nice, I got a chance to sit in an A Series Manta for the first time in my life on the last day at Billing so that was a good experience.

Too right Ian and like we said at Billing we need it to be at least a week long to have enough time talking to people! :D

Jack.

Was tipped off by one of my builder mates that a local old boy has a beige manta in his garage, but wasn't 100%.

Roll on a couple of months and the guy now knows about me and my keen internet in all things manta, in particular the A variety.

He walks in on the job I was finishing which backs onto where he lives today!

'Are you the young sparky that wants to see my manta?' I am indeed sir, so after a brief chat I was itching to see it off we went to his garage and couple of pics...68BEB686-5628-4919-B82E-6A76D94463E8_zps0C639FC7-7305-4BE2-88AB-EE04FF8EAD48_zps3806DDC7-5ABA-44DF-BBB0-4705381AF484_zpsD97F0646-35F2-4B1F-B399-7B31F2E9C96C_zps

It's a beaut of a manta S 1600. Not perfect by any stretch but well preserved, Pip has had it for over 35 years. He does go to shows locally and billing 2 years ago, with a bit of work could be mint. He went this year actually but not with the A. I'm sure he said he was a omoc member but u was too excited to remember. He is literally a mile away!

Hi Paul, have seen Pip down at the Earls Barton show a couple of times, he mentioned he knew someone else in the manta club from Northampton, couldn't believe it when I saw another 'A'. You should come too and get another Manta on the field!