Opel Manta Gte Coupe 59K

A2BGTE

Well it's time to sell my coupe after 10 years ,the wife wants a campervan , well i've still go my A series .The car is a 1986 GTE coupe 2.0l (1979cc) no sunroof in red with 59,000 miles . It will come with 12 months MOT and 6 months Tax . lots of paperwork including original bill of sale. it has a genuine Blitz interior (not the copy stuff) . the boot is fully carpeted in black. .Bodywork fitted with twin headlights, 3 piece spoiler , and irmscher full wrap around rear bumper. and irmscher steering wheel. The sterio is a Kenwood KDC-W241 and fitted with Alpine 6"x 9" in rear parcel shelf. .I'm asking £5000 for the car or vno. The car will be available to veiw this weekend then it's going on ebay .PM me if you need more pics and i will send you my email address . If the car has not sold by the 11th of july i will be taking it ti Billing for viewing .The car is nr Nantwich , Cheshire . M6 , Juc 16 is 15 mile from my house . Test drives only with proper insurance cover.

REDGTE017_zps1ca00871.jpg

REDGTE001_zps28dfc852.jpg

REDGTE019_zps4d190ba7.jpg

REDGTE004_zps43a54c97.jpg

• Like 2

My godfather had an Original Red Exclusive Coupe like this one many years ago now but his didn't have the Opel Blitz in like this. Whoever buys this has one hell of a Manta, especially being a Coupe as well they don't come up hardly ever now.

I hope my manta looks half as good when I finish it and at 5g I think thats a bargain, Ive spent more then that trying to restore mine to that standard and im no where near finished yet! like some of the others have said if I didnt have mine Id have bought that straight away.

I saw this Manta and the owner at Billing but didn't get the chance to speak to him. Anne Norris was very interested in this one and I had a good look over this as well and I love the Blitz interior and they are original too not the copy material. I was very impressed with it anyway and the overall condition is VERY good. I also had a chance to see his A Series and that too is a stunner.

Jack.

If the one on ebay went for £3900 i don't understand why this one hasn't been snapped up.Hmmm :unsure:

This one is a little more modified, oddly the stereo stuff will devalue it a bit, it's not an exclusive which seem to get a bit more for not having rotted to dust. This has exclusive bits, 400 mirrors and an irmscher bumper on it, but were they optional extras from new? Also £1100 is a considerable chunk more and two offers were made on ebay last I saw, they could have been a similar amount to the white one with the minor scabs.

The seats however are as rare as rocking horse poo, so I'd guess that the 'non-manta obsessed' doesn't realise this. If I wasn't such a f**k up, I'd be withdrawing £4,500 cash off my credit card right now and putting in an offer, coming from a hatchback man, this must be good.

• 4 weeks later...