Opel Manta B Hatch For Sale

Eric Carpenter

Opel Manta "B" Hatch, Date first Registered 01.01.1984. 1.8 Automatic. Carmine Red. Only modifications, Webber Carburettor and Alloy Wheels. 61150 Miles 1 previous owner, MOT until 01.01.2015. Fairly Tidy with no known running faults. Asking Price £1300. for quick sale.

Edited by Eric Carpenter
  • Like 1

Hello Jack. Can we correspond by E mail I just can't make head nor tail of sending a picture with this write up, I had just finished typing quite a long paragraph about the Manta. couldn't find any way to attach a picture and although I am 83 I am fairly computer literate. I then lost my typing. My E mail address is ericcarpenter@btinternet.com I really just bought the Manta as a piece of nostalgia having run an Opel/Vauxhall dealership for twenty years with two partners, I have had the car for about ten years, kept it MOT'd but hardly used it and it has been under carport cover all of the time. I you send me your E mail address I can send some more pictures. Eric

Thanks Eric, got the pictures and like the look of your Manta. Very interesting history as well I thought about you running an Opel dealership for such a long time! To attach the pictures you have to have to register on Photobucket or another Photo sharing website. I've got a Photobucket account but unfortunately don't know exactly how to upload the pictures I have taken of Mantas. Don't think it is hard to find out though as there is an instruction page on how to do it on one of the forums.

Anyway hope it goes to a good home anyway as it is a very nice clean example. It's automatic as well and I think I am right in saying that it is rarer than the manuals.

Good luck with the sale.

Jack.

• 2 weeks later...

now that's nice and a great price too. that will make you a great 1st manta jack. I have not driven a 1.8 automatic before I would like to have a go and compare with my 2.0 auto as I reckon this would be quieter.

• 8 months later...