Senator Aircon Pump

manta88

I know it's a long shot , I'm looking for an Air con pump for a Senator 3.0l 24v 1991with the poly v belt pulley ,if you can help with a recon unit or good second hand unit pm me or rallybred thanks.

Edited by manta88
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say a big thanks to spiney_norman and manta88 - what would we do without forum friends like this?

My beautiful Senator has had her air conditioning restored to former glory through the help and support from this community.

Also a mention to Rod at Cold Start Nottingham (who carried out the work of replacing the pump with the one spiney supplied) - top bloke and he did not charge me the earth for the work that was carried out. Very welcoming company, relaxed and informal and I would recommend them to anyone here that has any air conditioning related issues.

Neil

• Like 2

Hi sorry i missed this one, i need to get on here more often, i still have a few bits left from when i did the 24v conversion i have a list somewhere on the PC so will try to find it and pop it on, they will be more useful sat in someone elses garage that might use them one day than sat in mine im sure.

• Like 1