Manta Gte Hatch Breaking.

shaggy

Hi Gary, The gearbox is still in the car but there is a lad supposedly coming for it. He works offshore so and is away for 3 weeks as from Monday so he said he would come down and pay for it on his return, If he doesn't I will give you a shout back, Cheers Dave.

Is it a CIH engine, and is it one that will be sold as is, for further use,or is it scrap, if it's scrap, will you sell me the oil pressure sender, the one that is screwed into the side of the block behind the flange of the exhaust manifold? Please. I am assuming it is the same as the one on the 1.9 CIH.

Edited by Julian

Hi Dave,

Do you have all the glass at the moment? I'm particularly looking for good condition bronze tinted hatch glass, as mine's got vertical scratches. I might be interested in the door and rear side glasses too.

I'm in Kent though - would you be able to courier these if you have them?

Thanks

Stuart

Edited by 74009

Complete GTE breaking if anyone needs anything, Front seats and rear belts are sold

you need a list of items for sale with prices , as per forum rules

Gary is correct, please add a list of items and prices to this topic.

• Like 1

Hi Dave,

Do you have all the glass at the moment? I'm particularly looking for good condition bronze tinted hatch glass, as mine's got vertical scratches. I might be interested in the door and rear side glasses too.

I'm in Kent though - would you be able to courier these if you have them?

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart, yes all the glass is there and is in good condition with no vertical scratches on the door glass. There is a chip on the front screen but nothing severe, I priced a windscreen through my work and it was costing £286 plus vat so the glass is not cheap so I would be looking for £150 plus delivery for the set and obviously they couldn't be guaranteed not to break by the time they get to Kent.

Hi Dave,

I'd certainly be interested in the Hatch and Side glasses please. I don't need the windscreen though as I recently got one from Pilkingtons, at about the price you mentioned.

So if you'd be able to let me know about delivery charges that would be great. (Away until Monday now, so I won't be able to reply until then).

Thanks

Stuart