Mirror Mirror On The Manta

garymanc

just though i would post this for the people who can't budget to a set of Englemann mirrors , i bought the copies from this Ebay seller http://www.ebay.de/i...sd=221357964743 and i have a genuine set not had a problem using the copies blocks or the mirrors for well over a few years , would not go swinging on any make of mounting block though

the grade of plastic and glass is cheaper , what do you expect there CHEAP also there marked Victory , the plastic is not brittle and wont break in normal use , , i also worked for a plastic moulding company many years ago before people say i do not know what i am talking about ....just do not use the mounting screws that come with them. {use common sense}

pictures of both items when i can so people can make there mind up there selves

as with all good makes there is a scene tax , what i dont mind paying for quality

just offering a fair comparison for no gain either way

genuine one on the right

Photo-0157_zps138305c2.jpg

Photo-0158_zpsd5728d94.jpg

Photo-0159_zpsb3d20395.jpg

• Like 2

I have a pair on my coupe. Unfortunately the PO had fitted them and screwed through door panel... I've just bought another set for £22 because one of them broke off.
They are are low-cost so don't expect much, however they are 1/4 of the cost of Englemanns.

No complaints here.