Manta B

Clint Kember

Hi. Do you really know what you want? :-)

As I remember Stuarts car began life as an exclusive so to put a standard back bumper in you will need an exclusive coupe rear bumper.

Number plate will fit into the bumper under it and you then keep the blanking plate between the rear lights

Monaco blue one will match the car.

Standard colour.

The manta is described as a 'b' but most people refer to the 'b' as a two slot front grill car

A 'c' would be a gte type with the updated bumpers from about 1984.

The exclusive as I believe yours was became available in 1987.

Please don't shoot me if you already know this. I just don't want you getting the wrong bumper for the car.

If you need to chat about it my number is on the officers page of the Omoc mag

Cheers

Kev

Hi. Do you really know what you want? :-)

As I remember Stuarts car began life as an exclusive so to put a standard back bumper in you will need an exclusive coupe rear bumper.

Number plate will fit into the bumper under it and you then keep the blanking plate between the rear lights

Monaco blue one will match the car.

Standard colour.

The manta is described as a 'b' but most people refer to the 'b' as a two slot front grill car

A 'c' would be a gte type with the updated bumpers from about 1984.

The exclusive as I believe yours was became available in 1987.

Please don't shoot me if you already know this. I just don't want you getting the wrong bumper for the car.

If you need to chat about it my number is on the officers page of the Omoc mag

Cheers

Kev

deffo wouldn't shoot you down not sure now just that bumper on car doesn't look right would rather small bumper put number plate between lights any pointers is much appreciated cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...