Manta B , S Coupe Project

cop

Hi ive decided to sell my manta coupe

was mot and taxed last year all ran out now , ive fited a red top engine and a 1800 gbox.the work ive done is mounted two new mounts to cross member and gearbox 5 speed mounts, new tunnel top as these where removed when I got the car, the car has 17 inch wheels with new tyres on it , large brake conversion a separate brake valve for doughnuts? The interior has gte seats front and back , original door cards , period radio r1 back brake light fitted into the old manta ones, The body vey good for year as is chassis dosent need welding the car could be put on the road with in a month or less. The car has some paint faults for the year of the car some dents scratches etc .

Iam getting rid of all my spares with this car and I think somebody will view and buy it.

the car is at grantham and price is £2500 ono my number is 07969204186

this is a on going projectgroupfotosbmwmanta044.jpg

Edited by cop

Hi ive decided to sell my manta coupe

was mot and taxed last year all ran out now , ive fited a red top engine and a 1800 gbox.the work ive done is mounted two new mounts to cross member and gearbox 5 speed mounts, new tunnel top as these where removed when I got the car, the car has 17 inch wheels with new tyres on it , large brake conversion a separate brake valve for doughnuts? The interior has gte seats front and back , original door cards , period radio r1 back brake light fitted into the old manta ones, The body vey good for year as is chassis dosent need welding the car could be put on the road with in a month or less. The car has some paint faults for the year of the car some dents scratches etc .

Iam getting rid of all my spares with this car and I think somebody will view and buy it.

the car is at grantham and price is £2500 ono my number is 07969204186

this is a on going projectgroupfotosbmwmanta044.jpg

groupfotosbmwmanta046-1.jpggroupfotosbmwmanta045-1.jpg

Edited by cop
  • Like 1

Hi mate,

Can you send on pictures of the dents and paint faults to m email please: Pocgoc@hotmail.com

I'm genuinely interested. I'm based in Ireland in the a place called New Ross and i'm oly 20 minutes away from the ferry to Fishguard. And can be up to you this week with cash if we can strike an agreement.

Any other faults with it , All mechaincally good, brakes ,gears, etc?

Anything else have to be done?

Any rust on the sills, under neath , engine bay, arches , bonnet, roof , in the foot wells and in the boot? (Also can i get pictures of theses areas please)

Oh and under the chrome around the windows? Is there a logbook and paperwork with it?

I like the colour which suits it with its black bonnet. Thanks for your time and patience mate,

I'd like a manta like this.

My regards

Robert

Edited by BOBMAKOWSKI1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

its up for sale paul I, as ive found out the car is a dl as the log book describes it, also I lot of people where saying they where interested but never came to see it ..I was thinking about keeping it, so ive spent more time in getting back together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...