Manta A Series And B Series Parts Mk1 Cav

Robbie

I hope this is ok to post, been reading some of the for sale threads etc. I'm starting to go through what I need and what will surplus to my own requirements in the future.

I've just started so this is going to be work in progress as most like pictures and info etc on every single part :(

http://mantamagic.netfirms.com/public_html/

I hope that link works i,m a tad rusty these days on the web.

Parts are located near Portadown in N, Ireland , each item will be priced and a picture taken of the item that is for sale. Contact details, payment options and collection/ postage on the page.

Any queries just shout :)

Edited by Robbie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chris i,m fine bud, been out a few times this past few weeks in the motorhome and all pretty good so far., think i put an extra space in the link or this should work

http://mantamagic.netfirms.com/public_html/

Only started listing bits so far have a lot more to add and thats just the body panels for the A, will list B series bits as well as I get time, kinda slow job though. Think Joy and I need a good Billing piss up session this year with the old crew :D

Edited by Robbie

I know I am jumping the gun a bit but I was wondering if you have any of the following for a Mant B Berlinetta.

Headlights with good reflectors

Alloy wheel arch trims

Rear window and or seal for coupe

I am in need of some of these urgently, that's why I have asked. I will keep an eye on your link for any other bits.

Thanks,Bob.

I know I am jumping the gun a bit but I was wondering if you have any of the following for a Mant B Berlinetta.

Headlights with good reflectors

Alloy wheel arch trims

Rear window and or seal for coupe

I am in need of some of these urgently, that's why I have asked. I will keep an eye on your link for any other bits.

Thanks,Bob.

Hi Robbie

I'm looking for the following bits for my '85 Berlinetta Coupe

Window winder handles - black plastic type without chrome trim

passenger side adjustable mirror with adjustment lever and triangular door mounting plate

Would also like a pair of mint H4 headlamps

Grey carpet

Cheers

Andy

Hi Guys if i get a chance tmw I will try and see what bits I have, some of my stuff isnt easy accessed at the moment so I was doing it bit by bit. Light wise I think I only have new head lights, think I sold the last set of second hand ones a while back but will check, chrome trim I should have a complete set, mirrors I have but again dont know what. handles etc will have to check.

Loaded the panels etc i got time to unearth today, still have more to go through as i get time both A and B.

Parts list ............... http://mantamagic.ne...om/public_html/

Edited by Robbie

Thanks Robbie, let me know when you find the lights, new ones would be ideal. I just didn't think I was likely to find some!

As for the chrome I am actually only missing one wheel arch but would be untested in the full set when they are unearthed. Ant ideas where I might get a rear screen and seal? I thought German eBay but doubt I could get glass from there without it being broken in transit.

Cheers, Bob.

COULD REALLY DO WITH ONE OF THOSE PASSENGER DOORS BUT DONT KNOW COURIER WHO COULD GET IT PICKED UP AND OVER TO UK. :(

just put a request in shipley waiting for replies. <_<

Edited by rutts

COULD REALLY DO WITH ONE OF THOSE PASSENGER DOORS BUT DONT KNOW COURIER WHO COULD GET IT PICKED UP AND OVER TO UK. :(

just put a request in shipley waiting for replies. <_<

Parcel force will collect up to 30kg and deliver to you, doors are reasonably strong and dont go over the max length. Always hard to know what courier to use.

Hi robbie

Thanks for the update. Yep would like to know what you have in the way of winder handles and passenger door mirrors.

If you have a second set of new headlamps after Bob's had his set then put me down for those please.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Robbie, I'm urgently looking for the following - so pls put me down for any of these items you find...

* Rear seat belts for coupe (in black)

* Chrome wheel arch trims in mint / near-mint condition (if you have any more than the 1 set that Bob has already asked for). The one I really need is front drivers side, but as with Bob I'll take a full set if available.

* And just in case you have more than 2 sets of H4 lights (for the folks above), I'm also after a mint pair of H4 reflectors and will buy the whole lights if necessary

Expecting my early B back from the paint shop next wk, so looking for the best bits to put it back together again.

Cheers,,, Rich

Edited by richm

Hi robbie I'll have the mint passenger door (primer) and the blue drivers door, can you pm me your PayPal adress? And I'll get the money to you? Ps would you be able to either pack them in cardboard or put them both on a pallet? Cheers

Replied to pm

Chris, jacking points boxed up and ready to go pm sent re postage.

If i get time this evening I'll try to get a few more items listed and loaded up, slowly but surely it will get there :)

Edited by Robbie

Hi Robbie

I'm looking for the following bits for my '85 Berlinetta Coupe

Window winder handles - black plastic type without chrome trim

passenger side adjustable mirror with adjustment lever and triangular door mounting plate

Would also like a pair of mint H4 headlamps

Grey carpet

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy, I have black window winders with Chrome, Have 2 other single black ones, trying to find the match for them as they are both different, one is more square than the other. The adjustable passenger mirror I came across today so have that.

On the light front sorry I cant help, one set is away which leaves me down to 3 new ones which i need to keep for the Centaur just encase.

As for the chrome I am actually only missing one wheel arch but would be untested in the full set when they are unearthed. Ant ideas where I might get a rear screen and seal? I thought German eBay but doubt I could get glass from there without it being broken in transit.

Cheers, Bob.

Still having come across seals but havnt forgot

Hi, Robbie. Just checking is there a set of lights for me as I have not seen a PM about them? If they are, can you let me know the price and postage as I am out of the country for the next three weeks from Wednesday. Or if you can keep me informed of what you have found from my list. I know I could pay while away but there will be no one home for delivery. Cheers,Bob.

Hopefully I will have all listed by the time you are back which makes life easier all round, saves running back and forwards through boxes.

Rear seal is set to one side for when ur back if you still want it then if not I'll just upload it onto the site, have a great trip :).

brubber.JPG

...............................................................................................................................................

Andy the mirror, and the handle types i come across so far.

handle.JPG

mirror.JPG

ok time for a few drinks, site updated and will try and add some more over the next few days

Edited by Robbie

Hopefully I will have all listed by the time you are back which makes life easier all round, saves running back and forwards through boxes.

Rear seal is set to one side for when ur back if you still want it then if not I'll just upload it onto the site, have a great trip :).

brubber.JPG

...............................................................................................................................................

Andy the mirror, and the handle types i come across so far.

handle.JPG

mirror.JPG

ok time for a few drinks, site updated and will try and add some more over the next few days

Hi Robbie

If it's in excellent condition, I'll take the black plastic window winder handle that is bottom-right in the picture - I take it that the window winder handles fit driver and passenger sides (I need one to fit the driver's side (RHD car))?

Also How muich for the passenger side door mirror assembly? I'll take it if pending price, if It includes all bits including the door triangle mounting plate and the mounting screws and if it's in excellent (or better condition ^_^ ). I need all the bits becuse my car was never fitted with a passenger side mirror. Just to double check, is it the same style as my driver's side one as I need them to match (pictures below)?

My driver's side mirror

DSCF1783.jpg

DSCF1782.jpg

DSCF1781.jpg

Do you want to pm me with paypal payment details, prices and shipping costs mate.

By the way, I responded to your other for sale thread regarding mudflaps. I'm after a pair of mudflaps to fit the front of my '85 coupe. I need them to match the rears which have stickers with the Opel 'blitz' device rather than printed on a raised area. Can you help?

Cheers

Andy

Edited by druid

Hi Andy the pic shows the condition would not say its mint but its good, once cleaned with rubber/vinyl cleaner etc it will be spot on. . The door mirror is complete as per the picture I posted for you so all is included :)

Handles wise here is 2 new ones so i,m sure they will suit your requirements, they are not even out of the packet :D

handle1.jpg

Handles are £24, mirror assembly is £15 postage is £9.00 Royal mail first class recorded delivery

just let me know if u want them and i,ll pm u payment details

Edited by Robbie

Hi Andy the pic shows the condition would not say its mint but its good, once cleaned with rubber/vinyl cleaner etc it will be spot on. . The door mirror is complete as per the picture I posted for you so all is included :)

Handles wise here is 2 new ones so i,m sure they will suit your requirements, they are not even out of the packet :D

handle1.jpg

Handles are £24, mirror assembly is £15 postage is £9.00 Royal mail first class recorded delivery

just let me know if u want them and i,ll pm u payment details

Those new handles are very nice and seriously tempted, but how much for the 2nd hand one?

Fair play on the mirror condition, but very hard to tell condition from a pic. Please at least confirm that it is complete with mount and mount screws and if so I'll definitely take it.

Cheers mate :)

I already did answer regarding the mirrors if you read my last post, you even quoted it so will just list the bits on the site as this is getting to complicated and time consuming :(

Yes, sorry did not read properly Doh! :thumbup Will take the 2nd hand handle and mirror assy. £5 for the handle? If so can paypal you £29 tonight as soon as I hear from you.

Robbie, PM sent about some of the mechanical bits, but I forgot to ask how much is the passenger side sill?

got your list :) replied to you, I better go check sill, thought i had prices on all but it musta slipped through, have sills for both sides

Yes, sorry did not read properly Doh! :thumbup Will take the 2nd hand handle and mirror assy. £5 for the handle? If so can paypal you £29 tonight as soon as I hear from you.

Thats fine Andy drop me a pm with address etc etc