Opel Manta R6

Reims

Hey Manta fans.Greetings from ESTONIA.

Got this Manta about few months back.Big works has done with bodywork and painting.In back there is a Senator A axle with discs,the bolt pattern is 5x120.The engine is from the Omega 3000(Carlton gsi?).The box is from the Senator A again 5speed manual Getrag.Why I started this topic is because I am from Estonia and we dont have much Mantas in here left and I bought this car as a half way project and I need alot of info and help from you guys.

017.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Edited by Reims

Hi and welcome. I really like your car, the colour scheme is just right and the wheels look cool. I used to run the same engine in my A Series manta a few year's ago. There are loads of people on here who will be more than willing to help you solve any manta problems you may encounter. :D

Saloon is big zero.Got these Recaros from Zafira OPC

large_25958411_hck2.jpg

Little testing

17112011228.jpg

Then I win a pair of these from ebay UK

28112011237.jpg

04122011249.jpg

Because of the rhd manta frontlights I bought bmw e30 prefacelift frontlights and had to fit them in :)

13122011279.jpg

13122011282.jpg

14122011283.jpg

And my major problem is that my car doesnt have sunroof seal.What I can put there?

Edited by Reims

• 2 weeks later...
groupfotosbmwmanta050.jpghi there love it ?reminds me of my old 1 in basic form without to many mods , like the wheels .iam looking at doing the same mods with the bmw lights aswell. cheers steve 24v owner Edited by cop

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...