Steels Bargain Basement

steel

brand new front valence for manta b in factory black primer £ 35 sold and delivered

manta b [converted] bias pedal box out of rally car [hydraulic clutch] complete with new slave cylinders and res pots/mounting bracket .......only selling as my bulkhead will be completely different tob stock manta so wont fit my car....... sold and delivered

manta blue 400 springs as new £50

manta b. rear valence £20

engine bay chassis rail top plate repair panel [runs from bulkhead to front panel along chassis rail £

nobody want these recaro seats ? before they go in the bin :o ive seen much worse condition seats for sale than these seems a shame but in the skip they shall go £50 the pair [would trade them or any parts if cash is tight for manta bits i need] prov sold

top arms new balljoints £45

lower control arms £30

steering rack £20

front hubs£20

Edited by steel

not had an offer on them no interest at all other than if i deliver them hence swaps :thumbup always willing to trade for bits i need myself and obviously ide rather someone make use of them but clearing space is a priority at moment got my chassis in fully fitted welded floors are in and its fekn tipping it down these bits are in my lock up and car wont fit with all tjis crap in there :D

Edited by steel

hi i was told 400lb but have no way to confirm thismaybe 1of the other members could shed some light on it for you i was told the different colour springs equate to different rates ect

Edited by steel

I'd be happy to come and collect those seats to save you from chucking them out as I'm pretty local, but I've got no need for them and money is very tight at the moment. I could give you a tenner for them just to save them from going in a skip? Failing that, what sort of parts are you after?

Would those 400 springs fit a standard manta?

I bought a brand new pair of Manta 2.0 coupe rear springs from a Vauxhall dealer many years back and they had BLUE/YELLOW paint on them, not a great help I know, but thought I'd mention it!!

• 2 weeks later...