Capri Killer

BoXXerRACE

A freind of mine has his own film production company and wanted some driving footage for his portfolio, so we shot a Faux trailer for his website. i know its not realy a car project but we got some good driving shots of the manta chasing down my mates capri. we plan to take it further in the future but for now enjoy.

Portfolio page

Capri Killer trailer

theres been talk of a "Cortina killer" since the black capri disolved into a brown puddle over xmas and went to the great scrapyard in the sky, but looks like "panda pervert" might have to do since the tina is a total deathtrap. So much for his "i'd rather push a ford than drive GM" sticker lol since the manta has outlasted 4 of his fords.

theres been talk of a "Cortina killer" since the black capri disolved into a brown puddle over xmas and went to the great scrapyard in the sky, but looks like "panda pervert" might have to do since the tina is a total deathtrap. So much for his "i'd rather push a ford than drive GM" sticker lol since the manta has outlasted 4 of his fords.

:D:D:D

rab.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong, i like fords too! My dream car is the Ford Falcon XC Cobra , i only got the manta because my mate beat me at getting a capri and i would just look like i was copying him if i got one, so i went with the manta and honestly, i've never looked back! my gte was leagues ahaead of his 2.0 laser in terms of performance and there wasn't much difference in power on the motorway with his 3.0 ghia auto since it was a full half ton heavier. I will admit when the tina was on the road it was way faster than my manta, but he couldn't put the power down properly because it doesn't go round corners or stop and with that tiny 1.6 radiator trying to cool the overtuned essex beast under the bonnet any lead gained on the motorway would result in the manta cruising past him at either a petrol station or on the hard shoulder in a cloud of steam.