16V Conversion Clutch Kits

Kevin Abbott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Peter

I need the pressure plate from the xe that corresponds to the flywheel you are using, the xe friction plate would be good too if you are throwing it away as my supplier needs some of these for stock.

They have gone up in price slightly and now cost £90 delivered

Cheers

Yes I'll take one for £90 the friction plate I got is a paddle clutch would you still want this peter  is PayPal ok? Also name address to where I need to send to thanks peter.     PS I need a thrust bearing aswell tell me the total I'll send straight away 👍

IMG_6032.JPG

Non sprung paddle plate, nice and snatchy I bet:) They can't reface paddles but Questmead in Rochdale do them

Is that clutch plate from the flywheel you are using as there are a pot type and flat flywheel and the pressure plates are different. Yes the cost includes a thrust bearing too although the inside ( no bearing parts ) are now a composite as the full metal ones are NLS

Let talk via PM

Cheers

Talk via pm can't see pm symbol on my device are I missing something? Here's better pics of clutch another question for you I'm fitting 16 v with 45s what servo can I use that will not foul the webers thanks Kevin

It's the envelope symbol that private messages

Have you tried that pressure plate on your flywheel to check it fits? You will be getting that one back refurbished.

Sorry I don't know about the manifold

Cheers