Gte Hatchback Injection Petrol Tank

spiney_norman

Bump to the top as it's up for sale again. It's had all the little pipes that normally rot off put back on properly, it doesn't leak petrol at all and it's showing only VERY minor surface rust. Small dent in the bottom but nothing serious, this is still a very usable tank and getting very difficult to get hold of in this condition.

After £75 for it, collect it from S Wales or I may be able to meet people as far as Bristol for petrol/Severn bridge money.

Bump to the top as it's up for sale again. It's had all the little pipes that normally rot off put back on properly, it doesn't leak petrol at all and it's showing only VERY minor surface rust. Small dent in the bottom but nothing serious, this is still a very usable tank and getting very difficult to get hold of in this condition.

After £75 for it, collect it from S Wales or I may be able to meet people as far as Bristol for petrol/Severn bridge money.

Just what I need but Im in Stirling, Scotland any way of getting it up here cheaply??

I doubt any courier would be willing to take it due to what it is. I'll ask around and see if I can find a way, if there are any members local to you who're coming down this way any time soon that'd obviously be ideal!

My mates going to try and repair the tank so might not need it but will keep you posted.

Away for a week but will let you know when I get back.

• 2 weeks later...