Bootlid

pair of sills

nearside lower rear quarter

nearside rear wheel arch

and maybe a full nosecone

im located in harrogate n.yorks

any help will be muched aprecciated :thumbup

cheers sean

Just received stuff for a group buy that included A type sills and lower rear of rear quarter repairs for not much. Oops, bad timing.

Yeah i was telling Sean about the group buy he just missed while i trailered his new car back up from Essex, think its called sods law <_<

As for the parts he needs only the sills arch and lower 1/4 want to be new, just trying to find some a little cheaper than Dr Manta

Good second hand bonnet and bootlid would be fine, as would a complete nosecone chopped off a donor car

We might be able to save his bonnet (inner skin has come detached from outer) and the boot lid has rusted out on the inner frame (again we can prob repair that)

But the whole nosecaone has been bent and then filled with a lot of filler :(

So thats going to require a whole new front end to make it look as it should.

Here's a quick pic of it :thumbup

seans-a.jpg

As for the parts he needs only the sills arch and lower 1/4 want to be new, just trying to find some a little cheaper than Dr Manta

seans-a.jpg

If he's a member I'll see if I can confirm pricing and get some more, but he'd need to soak up all carriage....................

cheers dave for popping that pic up :thumbup

looks like i will be joining the club then!!

mantadoc that will be much aprecited if you will look prices up ect for me

can wee still join via paypal then?

i did spot that boot lid but me and dave havent decided wich way to go with that yet

cheers sean

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I have a bonnet and bootlid (both in a good solid rust-free condition) they've been dry stored in the cupboard under the stairs for the past few years. I'm in Edinburgh city centre - so you would have to organize collection of them or I can always courier them to you. They are £50 each plus what ever the courier costs are. I also have a set of under dash pod clocks from my 1.9 Berlinetta SR A series for sale, again this is available for £50 and is in great fully working condition. Please get in touch if you would like any of these items. You can PM me for my phone number or email address. Best regards, Darren.

hi im need of a few panels for my project manta A

im after:-

Bonnet

Bootlid

pair of sills

nearside lower rear quarter

nearside rear wheel arch

and maybe a full nosecone

im located in harrogate n.yorks

any help will be muched aprecciated :thumbup

cheers sean

hi there, musicman here.i have bootlid for sale vgc pics available.contact me if you are interested.

I live in west lancs.

cheers alan.

Hello,

We have used bonnets for the Manta A, 100 euro.

for the manta A new wheel arches, 23,80 euro VAT included.

Sills, with side plate, 31,49 Vat included.

rear lower corner 34,69 VAT included.

I have a lot more, but for that you have to check my other topicwink.gif

Regards,

Maurits

• 2 months later...

HI GOT A TOP NOSE CONE BRAND NEW GENUINE GM, STILL GOT GM STICKERS ON IT IF ANY GOOD.? IN PERFECT CONDITION.£100.00 IF ANY ONE INTERESTED? GOT SOME REPAIR PANELS FROM DR MANTA FROM 20 YRS AGO UP FOR OFFERS ? IDONT EVEN REMEMBER WHERE THEY ARE FOR?

GOT 2 BRAND NEW VENG WINGS IN THE LOFT AS WELL , THEY SAME AGE. ALSOW LOWER FRONT VALENCE BRAND NEW( BUT IN MY WISDOM PAINTED IT IN GALVERFROID PAINT) LOL GOOD OR BAD I DONT KNOW) CLOCKS BACK LIGHTS RAY BADGES SHIIIIIITEEE LOADS IN LOFT GARAGE AND SHED?? WHEEL ARCHES ETC. IM IN DERBY IF THATS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ANY ONE TO HAVE A LOOK??

ALSO GOT ONE 4 POT CALLIPER REFURBISHED AND PAINTED IN BLK AND ANEW BOX OF NEW RUBBERS FOR THE SAME.(THATS FOR A PAIR OF CALLIPERS NOT JUST 1) THE OTHER CALLIPER HAD A SNAPPED BLEED NIPPLE AND NO ONE COULD EXTRACT IT FOR ME. SO THATS DONE. GOT SOME 4 NR 13" STEEL 8 SPOKE STEEL RIMS 8J (205,S ON BUT FOOKED) IN GOLD. I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH STUFF I HAVE STORED AWAY.

SHOULD BE WORTH SOMEONE TO COME HAVE A LOOK. MAIL steven.whysall@ntlworld.com

also think i have both rear wheel arch repair panels??

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...